Taking advantage of the current best travel credit card bonus offers is one of the most effective ways to earn cheap or even free travel.
On this page, I do my best to highlight the best current sign up bonus offers for flights. The page is constantly updated to reflect the most recent promotions. I have a similar page that highlights the best current hotel credit card offers.
Best Current Travel Credit Card Offers
Updated as of April 10th, 2013.
- Barclay Arrival World MasterCard. Limited time offer. Get 40,000 miles worth $440 of travel. You can book using any airline or online travel website. You can apply now or get more information about the Arrival World MasterCard.
- 50,000 Chase Ink Bold Charge Card Business or 50,000 Ink Plus business credit card. Get 50,000 Ultimate Reward points after spending $5,000 in the first three months. You can apply now or get more information about the Ink Bold.
- 40,000 Ultimate Rewards points with the Chase Sapphire Preferred. After spending $3,000 in the first 3 months, you’ll earn the points. You can apply now or get more details regarding the Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- 30,000 US Airways Dividend Miles. Get 30,000 Dividend Miles after your first purchase. As a card holder you save 5,000 miles on award flights operated by US Airways. You can apply now or get more details regarding the US Airways Dividend miles credit card.
- 40,000 - 50,000 American Airlines points with Citicards. See post for different card offerings.
- 50,000 British Airways Avios. Get 50,000 Avios afters pending $1,000 in the first three months. Spend another $9,000 in the first 12 months and get an additional 25,000 Avios. Spend $10,000 more in the first 12 months and get a second 25,000 Avios bonus. Get more details.
Personal Travel Cards
Business Travel Credit Cards
There are two ways to know which credit cards are currently offering the best rewards:
As part of my consulting work as the Travel Free Coach, I offer free credit card consultations. You simply complete the relevant paperwork, and within 48 hours I’ll email you a detailed list of the best credit card offers according to your personalized situation.
Here are some related articles that may interest you:
- Best Airline Miles Credit Card Offers – May 2011
- Best Credit Cards for Getting Free Hotel Stays
- 10 Ways to Reach a Credit Card Minimum Spend Requirement
- How to Get Approved for a Chase Card Even if You Were Denied
- When Should You Cancel Your Credit Card?
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Applying for an Airmiles Credit Card
- Credit Card and Ad Affiliate Disclosure
Request your no obligation, no credit card consultation.