750,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles promotion with CititCards.
UPDATE: October 11th, 2011. It appears this offer is officially dead (8 months after it was supposed to expire!!). The links on this page won’t get you to any offers as they no longer exist. As an alternative I’d suggest exploring the best credit card page to find an alternative.
The terms and conditions on this card state: This Citi® / AAdvantage® card offer is valid only for first-time Citi® / AAdvantage® cardmembers who apply pursuant to this offer for an account by February 28, 2011.
The links in this post are still active (as of May 6th, 2011), but I’m not sure if you can still get the bonus points. Proceed at your own risk. If you do get the bonus please report back by leaving a comment.
The current best AAdvantage offer is 50,000 miles.
With very high spending limits there is an offer for up to 100,000 points.
Yup. You read that right.
Right now you have an opportunity to seriously supercharge your Aadvantage balance.
With 75,000 points you can get a round trip ticket to Europe from the US (60,000)! Or you can get three roundtrips in North America.
Get 75,000 American Airlines Aadvantage Miles
Citi currently has three cards that are eligible for the 75,000 points promotion:
1. Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage Visa Signature card – 75,000 Bonus AAdvantage miles!
2. CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Visa card – 75,000 Bonus AAdvantage miles!
3. Citi Select / AAdvantage American Express card – 75,000 Bonus AAdvantage miles!
What do you need to do?
- Sign up for one of the cards (or all of them ) – click here.
- Charge $4,000 in the first six months.
- As always, read the fine print (at the bottom of the application page).
Voila, you now have an extra 75,000 Aadvantage points.
Or, even better, sign up for one of each of the three card offers and get 225,000 points.
* Disclaimer credit card points strategies are not recommended for those with credit card debt.